1. Being Aware of Your Energy — You are all beings of energy. Everyone and everything is affected by your own energy. You all have energetic shields around you called your aura that affect others. Negative energy brings other people around you down while positive energy makes the people around you feel more happy go lucky. You will start to feel good and the positive energy will just flow. You will tend to want to be around the people with positive energy more because of how much they make you feel better about yourself.
2. Meditation—Meditation compliments Reiki because it balances your energy out. Just being able to quiet your mind and hear what the universe has to say allows you the ability to come to conclusions and realize that the answers are coming to you. All your ailments, diseases and colds for the most part start on the outside and seeps its way in. Meditation helps to rid your energy field of toxins. Once this happens your body will take that lead as well.
3. Know Your Own Chakras (7 major chakras)— Chakras are swirling energy and also your bodies energy center. There are 7 major chakras that start at your base and go to the crown of your head. They all deal with different areas of life. Clearing your chakras should be done on a regular basis.
4. Clearing Your Chakras— A light meditationto focus your mind into being in a calm and relaxed state. Clearing your chakras starts at the root and continues to the crown. Picture a vacuum cleaner sucking out all the “dirt” (your stress, worries, bad thoughts, etc). Hold this for a minute or two and picture your mind “dirty.” Mentally see your chakra, suck the “dirt” away, and then picture the color chakra (i.e. Root Chakra-red) you are trying to clear and blast your mind with the most vibrant bright color you can physically imagine. Now just picture your chakra whole and vibrant in color and you have just cleared your chakra.
5. Protecting Yourself From Other People’s Energy— How many times have you gone into a crowd of people at a mall and nothing happens but you still walk out frustrated and mad at the world? This is because you just walked into a group of people and you have unknowingly taken on everyone else’s frustrations and stress. Next time you are in a similar situation just image a shield of white light that will protect you from other people’s energies and you will not leave being angry.
6. Cutting Cords — Cords are simply all of your experiences throughout the day that impacts your energy and weighs you down. When you interact with people during the day you have a cord that connects between the two of you. When you are home at night chances are you will think about something you spoke about during that day. Cut your cords at night so when you release everything will be whole and complete again. You can do this by closing your eyes and picturing all the people that have affected your day (mostly negative) and cut the situational cord. For example, if you were at a mall you picture a mass of people and say to yourself this signifies the group of people I couldn’t handle today. Picture a cord from you to all these different people attached at the waist. It can be one or two cords or it can be thousands of them. Picture all your ropes and mentally take the biggest scissor and chop the cords! Some cords are stronger than others (i.e. your moms, boyfriends, and girlfriends). When they are all cut then allow yourself the opportunity to sit there and feel the solidarity and the freeness of all the people and the situations that impacted your life in a negative way that day.
7. THINK POSITIVE— This is the most important tip to being more in tune with your own energy. Mind over matter is a very powerful thing. “I think therefore I am” and “Don’t sweat the small stuff” are sayings that the average person does not truly understand. Fortunately, you can welcome the positive into your life as much as you can bring in the negative. Focus on thinking positive and good things will happen.
- See more here.
(Source: okiesmai)@1 week ago with 244 notes